DDS will be running a short course in 3D modelling fundamentals in 3DS Max, August 16-18
A three day intensive training course on the fundamentals of 3D Studio Max taught at theprestigious Digital Design School at The Glasgow School of Art.
The program will concentrate on the basics of modelling, texturing, lighting and rendering by way of practical hands on experience, supported by a number of short presentations.
By the end of the 3 day program, delegates will have a solid foundation and be confident in basic 3D modelling, texturing and rendering enabling them to further develop areas of their own interest.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people who would like to learn and understand the basic principles of 3d Modelling within 3D Studio Max.
The course is suitable for:-
- Complete beginners looking to become modellers;
- Self-taught modellers who wish to consolidate skills to industry standards;
- 3D modellers looking to expand into 3D Studio max from other programs.
- Professionals involved in working with 3D modellers;
- Professionals involved in the commissioning of 3D visualisation projects.
(Picture credit: David Trenholme, DDS student 2015-16)